Following the news of the decline in PPKM levels in various regions in Indonesia, the tourism business began to prepare itself to resume operations. After a long vacuum, it never hurts to prepare everything to the maximum. One of the preparations that should not be missed is the installation of a GPS Tracker.
Eits, don’t get me wrong, the installation of a GPS Tracker device on a tourism bus fleet is not without reason. This rule is already stated in the law from the government. Precisely in the Regulation of the Director General of Land Transportation Number KP.2081/AJ.801/DRJD/2019 concerning technical instructions for monitoring vehicle movement electronically on public transportation of people with motorized vehicles.
According to the regulations, a compliant GPS Tracker must have at least these features:
- Real-time vehicle monitoring
- Location information of origin, destination of the vehicle, and speed (odometer) in the address location
- The route of each vehicle (Route, POI, and Geofence features)
- Travel info for each vehicle (containing time and distance traveled, duration of stops, operating hours, and engine activity)
- Management of STNK data, taxes, proof of passing the test, supervision cards, and insurance
- Vehicle trip records
- Vehicle activity data such as idling or standby
Not only the seven features above, EasyGo GPS GPS Tracker still has many other features that make it a GPS Solution Expert! Based on Internet of Things (IoT) technology, EasyGo GPS has a Transportation Management System that has been integrated with government servers.
Install now for your Tourism Bus fleet to experience the benefits of its advanced features for yourself.